Health and Well-being
Aim: “Working for the Wellbeing of our Communities!”
Main Objectives of the Health & Social Care Facilitator post:
- Ensure Third Sector perspective and voice at meetings and events on a Local and Regional level.
- Promote and raise awareness of Third Sector services and emphasise the ‘Added Value’ of these services on all levels.
- Act as a ‘conduit’ between the statutory sector and third sector organisations.
- Develop specific projects in collaboration with others to address local needs.
- Facilitate collaborative working between organisations and support Third Sector networks and groups
- Respond to enquiries and offer appropriate support to organisations.
- Disseminate relevant information mainly via email and on the Website.
- Promote appropriate training opportunities and work with others to address any gaps in provision
- Facilitate appropriate representation from third sector organisations onto local and regional forums and groups.
- Actively contribute at the integrated locality/cluster teams in Meirionnydd, Arfon and Dwyfor
- Work in partnership and share good practices with colleagues across North Wales.
- Involvement with consultation events and respond appropriately.
- Contribute to research work on a local, regional and national basis.
Third Sector Well-being Network:
AIM: - a vehicle for third sector organisations, voluntary and community groups to have their voice heard
This Network has been established to provide a voice for third sector, voluntary organisations and community groups. The Network events are held around three times per annum and the main aim is to provide information on the latest developments within the health, wellbeing and social care agenda. These events also provide an excellent opportunity for networking and exchanging ideas.
If you have any suggestions or any issues for this Network, please contact Sioned on 01286 672626 or email@example.com
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - click here
- Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act – click here or click here
- Gwynedd Council – click here
- Public Health Wales - click here
- Care Council for Wales - click here
- Consultation Documents .(National) - click here
- Latest information from the Welsh Government on health & social care related issues - click here
- Standards for Health Services in Wales “Doing Well Doing Better" - click here (coming soon)
- Designed to Add Value - a third dimension identifies the strategic direction for the third sector in supporting health and social care - click here (coming soon)
- Key Strategies within Health & Social Care - click here (coming soon)
- Key Reports relating to Health policies - click here (coming soon)
- Improving Health - click here (coming soon)
- NHS Wales - click here (coming soon)
- Information Booklet for Carers (Gwynedd) - click here
- Older People’s Commissioner for Wales - click here
- Continuing NHS Healthcare – Retrospective Claims for Reimbursement - Claimant Information leaflet and request for information – click here
- Time to be Heard Wales - A Call for Better Support for Carers in Wales - click here
- Sensory loss know your healthcare rights - click here
- New guide on healthcare rights for people with sensory loss in Wales (bilingual) - click here
- Together For Health – A Neurological Conditions Delivery Plan (A delivery plan up to 2017 for the NHS and its partners) - click here