What we can offer?
Introduction to Social Value Workshop
- Have you heard about social value or Social Return on Investment (SROI) but aren’t quite sure what it means?
- Do you know that your organisation creates social value but are unsure how to measure it?
- Would you like your team members to think about how their work creates social value for a range of stakeholders?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then the training from Social Value Cymru could be just want you need.
We can provide a practical half-day introduction for any members of your organisations, including staff, volunteers, trustees and directors – with the session tailored to your specific requirements. We also deliver the Introduction Workshop for people from different organisations at our offices in Dolgellau and Caernarfon if there are fewer people from each organisation who wish to attend. Please keep a look out for dates or contact us for further details.
The emphasis of the session is to de-mystify the key ideas, and ensure that people leave with the practical knowledge to start measuring social value in their own organisation. For more information about the contents of this Workshop please click here.
Tailored one or two-day Training Workshops
We can deliver training workshops to suit your specific needs, and can include topics such as those listed below:
- Introduction to social value;
- Understanding what and how to measure social value;
- Identification of existing relevant benchmarks, standards and outcomes frameworks;
- Practical exercises working on understanding how to measure the social value of your organisation’s activities, including mapping stakeholders & mapping the theory of change.
All training is carried out by social value practitioners with substantial experience – to find out more get in touch via 01286 672 626 or email@example.com
“Social Value Training received by Dr Adam Richards and Eleri from Mantell Gwynedd was exceptional. I believe that every organisation should consider social value training - it makes managers and staff alike think about the value of their services in a new and exciting way. We all believe that our services are invaluable. By putting a social value on such services, we are able to evaluate the social impact and benefits of all the hard work we do and by seeing outcomes in monetary value, it really hits home the difference we make everyday.”
Llinos Mair Roberts Chief Officer, Carers Outreach Service
Social Value Assessments
We can work with you to help you measure and manage your social impacts by applying the principles of social value and social return on investment (SROI).
We have experience of working with stakeholders to understand what has changed in their lives, and through active listening we will identify the range of important outcomes that your work helps to create for people and organisations. We are then able to value these important changes and provide forecast and/or evaluation assessments of the overall social value created.
We can help to support you at any stage of a project, from its design and planning, during its delivery, or at its conclusion. We would always work with you to understand your particular needs - below is a list of some of the particular services we can offer;
- Planning your outcome measurements – understanding what to measure is important to ensuring that you can tell the story of your work;
- Setting up the necessary systems & processes to measure & monitor social value – measuring social value as a project is being delivered provides you with the chance to learn what is working and where improvements can be made throughout the project;
- Social value forecast measurements – we can measure and value the predicted social impacts of your work. Doing so can allow you to strengthen funding applications, and manage the social value created throughout the project;
- Social value evaluation – measuring the social value created by a project as it progresses, or after its conclusion is essential to understanding the overall contribution of your work. This can strengthen subsequent projects and funding applications.
Have a look on our How to Measure page to find out more about Social Return on Investment.