Aim: “Working for the Wellbeing of our Communities!”
- Ensure a voice for the third sector on a Local and Regional level.
- Promote and raise awareness of Third Sector services and emphaise the ‘Added Value’ of these services on all levels.
- Act as a ‘conduit’ between the statutory sector and third sector organisations.
- Develop specific projects in collaboration with others to address local needs.
- Facilitate collaborative working between organisations and support Third Sector networks and groups.
- Respond to enquiries and offer appropriate support to organisations.
- Disseminate relevant information mainly via email or on the Website.
- Arrange information sharing and training sessions
- Support organisations to comply with the National Health Standards
- Facilitate appropriate representation from third sector organsiations onto local and regional forums and groups.
- Actively input into the health and socal care locality teams in Meirionnydd, Arfon and Dwyfor and also on a North Wales basis.
- Ensure third sector input into the Betsi Cadwaladr Clinical Programme Groups.
- Work in partnership and share good practices with colleagues across North Wales
- Involvement with consultation events and respond appropriately.
- Contribute to research work on a local, regional and national basis.
Health Social Care & Wellbeing Network:
“ A voice for your Organsiation!”
The Gwynedd Health, Social Care & Well-being Network has been established to provide a voice for voluntary organisations and community groups who work within health and social care. The Network events are held around three times per annum and the main aim is to give voluntary and community groups opportunities to find out information about the latest developments and exchange ideas etc. with each other.
If you have any suggestions or any issues for this Network please contact Sioned on 01286 672626 or email@example.com
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - click here
- Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act – click here or click here
- Gwynedd Council – click here
- Public Health Wales - click here
- Care Council for Wales - click here
- Consultation Documents .(National) - click here
- Latest information from the Welsh Government on health & social care related issues - click here
- Standards for Health Services in Wales “Doing Well Doing Better" - click here (coming soon)
- Designed to Add Value - a third dimension identifies the strategic direction for the third sector in supporting health and social care - click here (coming soon)
- Key Strategies within Health & Social Care - click here (coming soon)
- Key Reports relating to Health policies - click here (coming soon)
- Improving Health - click here (coming soon)
- NHS Wales - click here (coming soon)
- Information Booklet for Carers (Gwynedd) - click here
- Older People’s Commissioner for Wales - click here
- Continuing NHS Healthcare – Retrospective Claims for Reimbursement - Claimant Information leaflet and request for information – click here
- Time to be Heard Wales - A Call for Better Support for Carers in Wales - click here
- Sensory loss know your healthcare rights - click here
- New guide on healthcare rights for people with sensory loss in Wales (bilingual) - click here
- Together For Health – A Neurological Conditions Delivery Plan (A delivery plan up to 2017 for the NHS and its partners) - click here