Aim: “Working for the Wellbeing of our Communities!”
Main Objectives of the Health & Social Care Facilitator post:
- Ensure Third Sector perspective and voice at meetings and events on a Local and Regional level.
- Promote and raise awareness of Third Sector services and emphasise the ‘Added Value’ of these services on all levels.
- Act as a ‘conduit’ between the statutory sector and third sector organisations.
- Develop specific projects in collaboration with others to address local needs.
- Facilitate collaborative working between organisations and support Third Sector networks and groups
- Respond to enquiries and offer appropriate support to organisations.
- Disseminate relevant information mainly via email and on the Website.
- Facilitate appropriate representation from third sector organisations onto local and regional forums and groups.
- Actively contribute at the integrated locality/cluster teams in Meirionnydd, Arfon and Dwyfor
- Work in partnership and share good practices with colleagues across North Wales.
- Involvement with consultation events and respond appropriately.
- Contribute to research work on a local, regional and national basis.
Third Sector Well-being Network:
AIM: - a vehicle for third sector organisations, voluntary and community groups to have their voice heard
This Network has been established to provide a voice for third sector, voluntary organisations and community groups. The Network events are held around three times per annum and the main aim is to provide information on the latest developments within the health, wellbeing and social care agenda. These events also provide an excellent opportunity for networking and exchanging ideas.
If you have any suggestions or any issues for this Network please contact Sioned on 01286 672626 or firstname.lastname@example.org